Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars



This is my first time to join in on TILT, but I have found some great ideas over at theDiaperDiaries.net For my first Thing That I Love Thursday I want to introduce you all to a wonderful little treat that I discovered in my local freezer aisle. Blue Bunny Frozen Yogurt Granola Bars- I got the Raspberry Vanilla variety. Let me tell you, these are so good! "Creamy raspberry low fat frozen yogurt with a layer of raspberry fruit filling topped with crunchy granola crumbles covered in a vanilla yogurt coating." is how they are described by the Blue Bunny folks- but my description would be YUMMY! I found these at our local King Soopers ( a local grocery store). I plan on hiding a box in the back of the freezer to have when the kids are eating their popsicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!