Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


To my very special husband. You are such a great dad. Our boys are so very blessed to have you as their father. I know that we appreciate your awesome dancing skills, your sense of humor, your calm caring nature, your logical-ness and your grilling skills. You are such a great example of a servant, of a humble man. Thank you for all the hours you toil to provide for us. We love you Daddy!! We hope that you get a chance to put your feet up and count your blessings.

2 comments:

  1. I really need to see these "dancing skills!!"
    Your a great Dad Doug...a rare thing these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda - I don't know if you can handle the dancing skills. You would start to see an entirely different side to Doug! Happy Father's Day Doug! You are such a great dad to those nephews of mine! And a great hubby to Jodi. I so appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!