Monday, June 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday




This Monday has crept up on me way too fast! I am feeling unprepared to post my menu this week, but I thought that I would give it a go anyways!. We will be trying a few new recipes this week. I will let you know how they went and if they were in the words of my hubby "a keeper".

Monday: Taco night- nothing special, just a quick go to on a busy night

Tuesday: Cheese Enchilada Stack I am going to add chicken or beef- depends on our mood or whatever I grab from the freezer!

Wednesday: Lettuce Wraps- This looks like a bit of work, so it will depend on our day, but I love lettuce wraps!

Thursday: Mexican Stuffed Shells

Friday: Antipasto Wraps - Perfect to take to Son #1's Tennis Tourney

Saturday: Tortilla Crusted Tilapia

Sunday: Burgers and Brats on the Grill for Fathers Day

For a huge list of menu ideas and recipes check out I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!