Wednesday, June 10, 2009

One of our Family hobbies


This might be a strange hobby to some, but being the mom of 4 NASCAR lovin' boys who live so very far away from all NASCAR tracks, we have come up with a hobby of sorts. We hear through the grapevine that a NASCAR car is in front of some store, or gas station. We will pile in the family van with our cameras and go take photos of the car and the boys. We have been lucky enough to get 8 or so. Today my sister-in-law texted me and told me that there was one in front of a local grocery store. This will be the first one with our newest little one. Here is a photo that I got today. This very cheap but enjoyable hobby.This is what works for us. Check out more great ideas here.

1 comment:

  1. You won my jumpstart giveaway!! Send me your mailing address and I will put you in contact with JumpStart so you can start your membership. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!