Monday, June 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I am really liking the fact that my menu is posted online. My oldest boys visit my blog and will tell me that ". . .they are excited for Wednesday because you are making my favorite thing!" So for my boys and for you all as well, here is what we are planning for our crew this week. For more ideas and recipes click here.
Monday: Grilled Salmon and roasted veggies
Tuesday: Chinese Chicken Salad (will post this recipe tomorrow)
Wednesday: Pepperoni Bread (see below)
Thursday: Chicken Monterrey
Friday: Nachos
Saturday: We will be daycamping so we will be cooking hotdogs over the fire.
Sunday: We will eat out to celebrate a birthday.
Pepperoni Bread
1 batch of pizza dough (I make mine in my bread machine)
1 egg beaten
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
6 oz. pepperoni
8 oz mozzarella cheese- shredded
2 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
2 Tbsp pepper
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 jar of favorite spaghetti sauce- heated
Roll out dough to 8"x 18" rectangle. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with Parmesan and parsley. Layer pepperoni and mozzarella. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, pepper and half of your garlic salt. Roll up jelly roll style. Rub Olive oil on cookie sheet and on bread. Sprinkle with remaining garlic salt and parsley. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with heated spaghetti sauce for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!