Friday, May 29, 2009

Wild Olive Tees


While surfing the net a few weeks back, I stumbled across a great company that is making really neat (and cute!) t-shirts. Wild Olive Tees is a mom run company that makes shirts that are beautiful in design and share the gospel in a classy way. I am anxiously awaiting my first order. I hope that you will check them out.
A note to my wonderful husband: This is the website that I was telling you about- these are the shirts that I would like for my birthday!!♥

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about Wild Olive. You have been entered into our giveaway!

    I know you mentioned you were having trouble posting the button on your sidebar. All you need to do is go to our blog, choose your favorite button and copy the code underneath it. Then got to your dashboard, and click layout. Then add a gadget. add html code. Then paste the code in the subject area box. Then save, and you should be good to go. If you happen to get it to work, be sure to visit the blog and leave a comment so we can give you your additional entries. Good luck!

    Blessings!
    :)
    Amie
    www.wildolivetees.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got it up!! :) I have added your additional entries!

    And I am mooching your salsa recipe! Yummo!

    Blessings!
    :)
    Amie
    www.wildolivetees.com

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!