Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Sprint All-Star Race Practice


I have a confession of sorts. I LOVE NASCAR!!! Actually, I love all kinds of car races. I love the thrill of those cars flying by, the drama of jostling to the front and competing for the lead. I love the roar of all that horsepower. I love the smells related to racing- rubber, racing fuel . . . ahh! This is what we are doing this afternoon. Sacking out in front of the TV to watch today's race. Son #1 and I share the same favorite driver- #17 Matt Kenseth. We will be cheering for him! This is definitely a family passion- much to my sisters dismay. She gets tired of all the left turns, she fails to see all the great things that are so obvious to us! So to all my racing buddies out there: "Let's go racing boys!"

1 comment:

  1. Staci (aka Nascar dreading Sister)June 1, 2009 at 7:49 AM

    Am I getting thrown under the bus for not liking Nascar? I told you, I like the pre-race stuff, but the left turns do get a bit tiresome for me. I still think a random right turn would make it much more interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!