Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu for week of June 21

Last week I tried out an amazing pizza recipe. I am going to see if my friend who shared it with me would not mind me posting the recipe. I hope that she will, because it was healthy and so so tasty! Stay tuned! This is a fairly uneventful week, so eating at home should come naturally for us- I hope! Here is what we will be fixing here:

Sunday: Fish and Chips

Monday: Whole Roasted Chicken in the crock pot. We didn't get to this last week so we are trying again!

Tuesday: Queso Steak with lime cilantro rice

Wednesday: Pasta Casserole- recipe to be posted later this week

Thursday: Brushetta Chicken Bake- I will post this later as well.

Friday: Sub Sandwiches

Saturday: Dirty Rice- I am looking for a mom made recipe vs. a box mix with who knows whats in it. If I don't find one I will do the Zattarains anyway. We will be having this with corn on the cob.

This is menu is linking up with Orgjunkie's Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!