Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu for Week of June 6


I LOVE that summer has finally decided to arrive. In my area of the world, we were almost 90° yesterday. The snow melt off has been greatly accelerated and a creek that runs near by my church is overflowing. All this warm weather means that I am searching for and planning meals to prepare that don't heat up my kitchen much and are easy so I can enjoy the beautiful evenings. Here is what we are having.

Sunday: Leftover night
Monday: Chicago Hot Dogs- Yummy! I follow my own recipe, but it is similar to this one. We prepare our dogs out on the grill instead of boiling them.
Tuesday: Steak Sandwiches- Thinly sliced steak cooked on the grill and served up in a hoagie bun with grilled onions.
Wednesday: Spicy Pulled Pork from Pioneer Woman cooks cookbook.
Thursday: BBQ chip chicken
Friday: Homemade Pizza Night- I am going to try out a new pizza. I will post a review and recipe after we eat it.
Saturday: Fish and Chips. The boys have been begging me for this for weeks now. It doesn't fit in with the keep the kitchen cool requirement, but it is so tasty!

I hope that you have a wonderful week. I am linking up with Menu Plan Mondays hosted by OrgJunkie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!