Sunday, December 6, 2009

Menu Plan for week of 12-5-09


It is amazing that it has been two months since I have posted. We have been a little busier than normal. All of the family of six except one had the H1N1 virus. We had a 9 year old turn 10, and a baby turn 1. Halloween came and went. The boys went as stick figures that glowed in the dark, and the baby went as Raggedy Andy, They looked great! We celebrated 2 weddings- we were the most involved with my sisters wedding, as all of us were in the wedding party, and friends from church were married in November. Flag Football season ended, and basketball season has begun. Thanksgiving was a blur, and here we sit 20 days until Christmas. Phew! Are you dizzy yet? I am. This month I planned out my entire month's menu. For my sanity, I am only posting it a week at a time. Here is what we will be eating this week:


Sunday: Crock pot Baked Potatoes


Monday: Queso Steak and Rice (recipe below)


Tuesday: Peanut Noodles with Chicken (Recipe posted after we try it out)


Wednesday: Tacos




Friday night and Saturday night we will be attending two Christmas parties- the kitchen will be closed!


Queso Steak


Cube steak- one piece or more per person

Garlic Salt

Pepper

Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese

1 can diced green chilies

1 small onion diced

1 Large can Green Enchilada Sauce


Cook meat in large skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Place in 13 x 9 in casserole dish. place desired amount of chilies and onions on each individual piece of meat. (My Hubby and I like them loaded, my children just prefer cheese- nice to be able to customize) Pour enchilada sauce over the top and bake until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.


This menu plan will be posted on Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. Check out all these organized cooks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!