Friday, October 9, 2009

Easy Chicken Breast Supreme

Easy Chicken Breast Supreme
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 slices of Swiss cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can milk
3/4 cup Pepperidge farms herb crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter
Mix together the crumbs and the melted butter in a bowl. Set aside. Place chicken in a greased casserole dish. Cover each chicken piece with a slice of Swiss cheese. Mix soup and milk and pour over chicken. Top with crumb mixture. Cover and bake for 1hour to 1 1/2 hours at 350ยบ.
Optional ingredients: 1 small onion chopped, 1 can mushrooms, drained.
We often double the sauce and the crumb mixture.
A wonderful lady, who is my boy's Sunday school teacher, shared this wonderful recipe with me. I love tried and true recipes- and this one does not fail. All my boys enjoyed it! I hope you will give
it a try.
Head over to the Grocery Cart Challenge for a weekly Recipe Swap - lots of great recipes to be found here!

1 comment:

  1. This looks delicious! It's going on my next menu plan =)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!