Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Menu Board

If you are like me, you like lists. You like to know what is going to happen at certain times. Our weekly menu is something that I really like to do. I would faithfully write up our weeks menu plan and invariably, I would loose the piece of paper that I had written the menu plan on. I graduated to putting our menu plan on my blog, but it isn't the most handy of spots for when you are doing seven things at once and your son asks you what we are having for dinner. I came up with our menu board. I took a metal board that I found in the clearance bin at our local craft store, letter stickers, clothes pins and squares of cardboard. After a good 40 minutes of work, this is what I came up with. I really like that the boys and my honey can see what they are going to eat, and it satisfies the list maker in me that I have a list proudly displayed in my kitchen!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!! That is right up my ally!! You are amazing and talented....love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT. IS. ADORABLE! Oh my gosh sooooooooooo cute! I adore it and YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!