Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan for week of July 11, 2010

This is one of my favorite weeks of the year- Vacation Bible School week! I love how tired the kids are when they come home, and I love to watch their faces as they share the days events with me. This is what we will be eating this busy week.

Sunday: Hot dogs and Fiesta Corn Salad (I will try to post this recipe this week)

Monday: Hungarian Beef Stroganoff- This is one of my honey's favorites that his mom makes. I will also share this recipe this week.

Tuesday: Green Chile Cheeseburgers and home fries

Wednesday: Salad and Soup night/ or leftovers if there are any

Thursday: Pepperoni Bread

Friday: Poppy seed Chicken and roasted broccoli (I think that I will need to post this one as well!)

Saturday: Tacos with homemade salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!