Sunday, July 5, 2009

Menu Plan Monday 7-6-09

I hope that this week will be "normal" for us. Our kind of normal is a little bit fast paced and strange to many- but I sure do miss it when we get off our pattern!

Here is the plan for Chow time for my cowboys!
Monday: Grilled Hamburgers
Wednesday: Antipasto Wraps
Saturday: We are going to the races!!! We will be bringing leftover antipasto wraps and other types of sandwiches.
Sunday: Fish packets with potato packets (recipes to follow this week)

I just heard the weather forecast- it is supposed to be very summer like, so I might be making these early in the day and reheating in the evening. I hope that will help keep my house cooler.
For more excellent menu ideas and recipes check out Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!