Friday, June 3, 2011

BLT Dip- Amazing!!

We had a little Memorial weekend get-together last weekend. One of the things that I made for our party was a really good little dip that I found at Taste of Home I cut the recipe in half however, it seemed really large. This dip was so good. It went super fast. I served it with chips, but I think that you could serve it with little bread slices, crackers or even veggies. Here is the recipe (already halved for you):

BLT Dip
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 package real bacon bits (I found the Hormel brand in the salad dressing isle, near the croutons)
3 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
3 green onions, diced

Mix well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving. Serve with chips, crackers, veggies or sliced mini breads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!