Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Menu Plan for Week of 1-23-11

I am busy organizing things this week. My trunk is full of things to donate, and I am itching to go through more closets! One thing that I have really come to rely on, being organized with my weekly menu plan. It has saved me money and time just knowing what we will be eating each night. It also helps to plan out where I will have leftovers for my husband to take to work. Here is what we will be eating this week.

Sunday: Breakfast for Dinner
Monday: Spaghetti, salad and garlic toast
Tuesday: Calzones and leftover spaghetti sauce
Wednesday: French Dip
Thursday: Pasta Fagioli with homemade bread sticks- this is a new soup recipe for us
Friday: Poppy Seed Chicken with roasted asparagus
Saturday: Asian Pork Tenderloin with Simple sesame noodles - both of these sounded yummy and different, can't wait to try them out!

What new recipes are you going to try this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!