Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oven Ham Sammies

Do you ever have one of those days or weeks where everything is a battle and you are just drained? This was me yesterday. I just felt like I had no more left in me to give. Thankfully I had this little number on the menu, or we would have been eating cereal for dinner, I am not saying that is bad, but that is often what we eat when I am tired or overwhelmed. These are super fast, easy, really cheesy and yummy! All great things in my book!


Oven Ham Sammies
Recipe found on Tasty Kitchen
Picture from Pinterest

16 ounces Thin Sliced Deli Ham
12 slices Swiss Cheese
1 package King Hawaiian Rolls, 12 Count
½ cups Butter, Melted
2 teaspoons Onion Flakes
1 teaspoon Poppy Seeds
1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
½ teaspoons Ground Mustard

Put ham and cheese in between sliced rolls. Mix all other ingredients and spoon over sandwiches. Let set overnight or several hours. Bake on 350F for 15 min before serving.
See, it really couldn't be any easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!