Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Plan for week of 10-26-2010

The last week of September is supposed to bring wonderful crisp fall air. That is the exact opposite of the weather that we are due to get this week. 90° for the last week of September is nice, but I am ready for some savory soups and warm your kitchen baking. I guess I will just keep the air conditioning on for a few more weeks! Here is what we will be eating at our home:

Sunday: Chicken Packets- finally got around to this!
Monday: Pan seared Pork Chops with butter herb potatoes and steamed carrots. ( Another pull forward from last week)
Tuesday: Lemon Pepper Shrimp
Wednesday: Quick Ginger Chicken
Thursday: Pasta Casserole
Friday: Enchilada Stacks
Saturday:  Homemade Pizza night- who knows what flavors we will be making this weekend? I will post if it is anything noteworthy!


I hope that you have a wonderful week caring for your families!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!