Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Plan for week of January 10


Here we are again. The start of another week. Thankfully I have my trusty menu plan so I have one less thing to worry about.

Last weeks hit was the pizza dough recipe from Pioneer Womans cook book. It was so easy and very tasty! I am looking forward to trying a few new things this week.

Head over to Menu Plan Mondays hosted by Orgjunkie to see hundreds of other menu and recipe ideas.








Wednesday: Ginger Chicken ( recipe to be posted this week)




Friday: Chinese Chicken Invention- This was bumped from last week


Saturday: Breakfast for dinner- Pancakes and bacon


I hope that you have a wonderful week and get lots of stuff done. That is what I am hoping for myself.


2 comments:

  1. Yummy!! Mexican Stuffed Shells sounds really good. Great Menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny!! I've never made her fish but use the recipe for the tartar sauce everytime we make fish. It is soooo good:)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!