Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu for week of May 17

This is going to be a different kind of week, I will only need to plan two meals due to several events that we have coming up. It is Graduation season! So here is our very abbreviated menu plan for this week.

Sunday: We took sandwiches to a new park that we discovered and really enjoyed the warm sunshine.

Monday: Meatball-Sub Casserole. I will post this recipe after we make it. It is new to us. Meatball Subs are my hubby's favorite sandwich, so hopefully it will be as big of a hit in a casserole!

Tuesday: Baked Potato Night. We use the crock pot to cook our taters all day long, and then have many options for toppings. This is so easy!

I hope that you all have a great week and I will be back after all the festivities have wound down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!