Monday, August 31, 2009

Back in the Saddle . . . Menu Plan 8-31




I have to laugh. I am just shy of one month of not posting. This has been the most disorganized month in terms of meal planning for me. Why don't I do what works? Posting my meal plan works so well! It like all good things, takes a little effort. So here I am with renewed effort to faithfully plan out my meals.

Monday : Monterrey Chicken (recipe will be posted Tuesday with reviews)

Tuesday: Mexican Stuffed Shells

Wednesday:Whole Chicken in the Crockpot

Thursday: Easy Pizza Pasta Casserole

Friday: I am trying to figure out a Greek Orzo salad that I had at a party this past weekend. I will post my creation and the families reviews.

Saturday: Hamburgers on the grill

Sunday: FFY- Fend For Yourself (aka: leftovers!)


Head over to Organizing Junkie for a ton of meal ideas, menus and recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!