Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have found the world's best chocolate chip recipe. I am sitting here hen-pecking the computer, trying not to get my chocolate smeared fingers on my keys. You think I am teasing, but you will know I am serious when you try these amazing cookies. I know there are like a million recipes for the humble chocolate chip cookie, but this one has vanilla pudding mixed in and two kinds of chocolate chips. That is what makes these so spectacular!

 Vanilla Pudding Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding- you will not make the pudding, just use the powder
2 eggs
1 1/2 t vanilla
2 1/4 cups flour
1 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
2 cups chocolate chips (Semi-sweet and milk chocolate)

Preheat oven to 350°. Mix together butter and sugars until creamy.  Add the pudding, eggs and vanilla and mix again.  Add the baking soda and salt and mix one more time.  Add the flour and mix until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.  Drop by tablespoonful full and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.  Let them cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to a cooling rack.
 
 
 
So go grab yourself a glass of milk and a couple of these cookies....they make a cold afternoon so much sweeter!
 
I found this recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts!