Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Alligator Baby Shower

My sister is having a boy this fall! This is their first child, and the entire family is super excited! I have been working on getting her shower together and making a sweet little baby blanket as a gift, that I haven't really thought much about the blog. Thankfully, life is slowing down a bit and I can share with you her alligator baby shower!
My sister-in-law and I made this awesome motorcycle diaper cake- it was very easy to put together, we just followed the tutorial at sweetaprils.com. I couldn't find a large enough alligator to "drive" the motorcycle, so Mr. Lion got the job, and the biggest alligator that I could find got to ride on the back! I think it turned out really cute!


We made a clothesline full of onsies, one for each month of the baby's first year.
We made these individual veggie dip cups, which eliminated any double dipping, unless it was in your own cup!
We had these delicious cake pop's made by a very special friend.

She also made these cute owl favors!


We had so much fun celebrating the newest boy to be added to our family!




1 comment:

  1. Alligator Baby Shower, this is stunning. I am just in love with that food. It must have been quite tasty too. Well, I also would be hosting a chic baby shower at one of the Chicago event venues for my lovely sister-in-law. It will be a fairy party and I am excited to work on those cutie DIY crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts!